Donate Now

4Cs envisions a community where all children and families have access to quality child care and the resources they need. Donate now to make a difference.

Find Child Care

Talk with a Child Care Referral Specialist or fill out a Child Care Intake Form and recieve a customized list of your child care options in southern Alameda County.

Join the 4Cs Team

4Cs of Alameda County is looking for passionate, dedicated individuals to join the 4Cs teams in Hayward and Oakland. Apply Today!


CalFresh Purchase Flyer PartnersWhat is CalFresh?

CalFresh is the new name for California's Food Stamp Program. CalFresh is a Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) that provides assistance for households to purchase nutritious food. The program uses an easy credit card format called Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) to purchase food at retail stores and farmers markets.

Who May Be Eligible?

All US citizens (Except persons receiving SSI/SSP benefits) and Most immigrants - Legal Permanent Residents

What Verification Is Needed?

Identification (does not need to be a picture ID), Social Security Number, Proof of any income, Proof of expenses - rent receipt, utility bills, childcare receipts, medical receipts

How Much Income Can I Have?

Income depends on the number of people in your household. Here's who qualifies:

Household size Maximum Gross Income Net Monthly Income
1 $2,010 $1,005
2 $2,708 $1,354
3 $3,404 $1,702
4 $4,100 $2,050
5 $4,798 $2,339
6 $5,494 $2,747
7 $6,190 $3,095
8 $6,888 $3,444

Each additional member

+ $698 +$349









How Do I Enroll?

4Cs enrollment couselors can help you with the application or to recertify. Staff speak English, Spanish, and Chinese. Contact Cynthia at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or 510-584-3120 to set up a CalFresh an appointment. 

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement 2017

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

            mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

 fax: (202) 690-7442; or

 emailThis email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement 2015 (Spanish Translation)

De conformidad con la Ley Federal de Derechos Civiles y los reglamentos y políticas de derechos civiles del Departamento de Agricultura de los EE. UU. (USDA, por sus siglas en inglés), se prohíbe que el USDA, sus agencias, oficinas, empleados e instituciones que participan o administran programas del USDA discriminen sobre la base de raza, color, nacionalidad, sexo, discapacidad, edad, o en represalia o venganza por actividades previas de derechos civiles en algún programa o actividad realizados o financiados por el USDA.

Las personas con discapacidades que necesiten medios alternativos para la comunicación de la información del programa (por ejemplo, sistema Braille, letras grandes, cintas de audio, lenguaje de señas americano, etc.), deben ponerse en contacto con la agencia (estatal o local) en la que solicitaron los beneficios. Las personas sordas, con dificultades de audición o discapacidades del habla pueden comunicarse con el USDA por medio del Federal Relay Service [Servicio Federal de Retransmisión] al (800) 877-8339. Además, la información del programa se puede proporcionar en otros idiomas.

Para presentar una denuncia de discriminación, complete el Formulario de Denuncia de Discriminación del Programa del USDA, (AD-3027) que está disponible en línea en: y en cualquier oficina del USDA, o bien escriba una carta dirigida al USDA e incluya en la carta toda la información solicitada en el formulario. Para solicitar una copia del formulario de denuncia, llame al (866) 632-9992. Haga llegar su formulario lleno o carta al USDA por:

correo: Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

fax: (202) 690-7442; o 

correo electrónico: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..


Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.