CPR & First Aid Training 06/10/17
4Cs offers Infant/Child CPR and First Aid Training and Preventive Health Practices in our Hayward Office. These classes are designed especially for all types of child care providers and meet the requirements for child care licensing (16 hours). Please note:
- To register and pay click on register tab below or complete the registration form. Space is limited so register early.
- If you miss a class due to an emergency you can reschedule one time, provided you notify 4Cs either before the class or within two working days after the class. Please call Diana Cortes at 510-690-2164.
- There are no refunds for classes. If you don’t come, your payment is forfeited. Substitutions may be allowed with prior arrangement.
- For health and safety reasons, children are not allowed to accompany parents to the class.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the class start time to allow for registration. NO LATE ARRIVALS WILL BE ADMITTED. The start time is strictly enforced.
- Wear comfortable clothes to the CPR/First Aid classes. You will be practicing on the floor. Instructors will model adaptations for those who are not able to get down on the floor.
- No food will be provided during classes. Bring a sack lunch and your own snacks and drinks.
- 4Cs strives to provide a fragrance-free training environment. Please refrain from wearing scented products or lipstick; persons with environmental sensitivities may be in attendance.
As funds allow, and with proper documentation, you may be eligible for reimbursement once you have completed a course. Contact your local child care resource and referral agency for details.